3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMatlock Way, Waverley, Rotherham
- Modern & Stylish Three Bedroom Semi
- Popular development with good access links to Parkway & M1
- Beautifully presented FAMILY accommodation
- Gardens to front & rear, off-road parking & Garage
- Solar Panels
OFFERING STYLISH & CONTEMPORARY FAMILY ACCOMMODATION ON THIS MODERN DEVELOPMENT - VIEW NOW!
Attractively presented throughout and benefiting from Off-road Parking, Garage and Gardens the property is ideally located for Rotherham, Sheffield, M1/Parkway and an early viewing is essential.
Set on this popular modern development with great access links to Rotherham, Sheffield, M1/Sheffield Parkway, this Three Bedroom Semi Detached property offers stylish & contemporary Family-Size accommodation to briefly comprise:- Entrance Hall, Ground Floor Cloakroom, Kitchen, Lounge/Diner, Master Bedroom with En-suite Shower Room, Two further Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Gardens and a Garage.
EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED - CALL US NOW!
A upvc double glazed door to the front opens into the entrance hall with storage cupboard, central heating radiator and attractive flooring.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Fitted with a low flush w.c., wash basin and having a central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the front.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 7' 8" ( 3.71m x 2.34m )
Fitted with a stylish range of wall, base and drawer units with contrasting worktops and splashbacks, inset stainless steel sink/drainer and appliances to include an integral oven, hob, extractor, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer. The room has a central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Lounge/diner 15' 1" x 15' 1" ( 4.60m x 4.60m )
Attractively presented and having a storage cupboard, attractive flooring, a central heating radiator and French doors with matching side panels leading onto the rear of the property.
First Floor Landing
With storage cupboard, central heating radiator and access to the insulated loft space.
Bedroom One 8' 5" x 12' ( 2.57m x 3.66m )
Having a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room
Comprising of a shower cubicle, low flush w.c., wash basin and having contemporary tiling to the shower area and wash basin area. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' 5" ( 3.10m x 2.57m )
With upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 3" x 8' 8" ( 1.91m x 2.64m )
This room has a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a white suite comprising of a paneled bath, low flush w.c. and wash basin. There is contemporary tiling to the bath and wash basin area, a upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Outside And Gardens
To the front of the property is a small lawned area and a driveway providing off-road parking. There is a further garden area to the side and a mainly lawned garden to the rear with patio area and a wooden shed.
With up-and-over door, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64063528.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108696. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.