5 bedroom detached house for saleStation Street, Rippingale, Bourne
Offers in Excess of
- Three Reception Rooms
- 26ft Living Room
- Five Bedrooms - Two Ensuites
- Two Additional Rooms To The Loft
- Double Garage & Enclosed Garden
This five bedroom detached property was built by the current owners in 2006 is situated within the sought after village of Rippingale, with close distance to the towns of Bourne and Stamford. The property is 3000sq ft and has modern features throughout including underfloor heating.
This five bedroom detached property was built by the current owners in 2006 is situated within the sought after village of Rippingale, with close distance to the towns of Bourne and Stamford. The property is 3000sq ft and has modern features throughout including underfloor heating to all three floors and recessed LED lighting throughout. The property briefly comprises; good sized kitchen / breakfast area, utility, cloakroom, dining room, study and sitting room. To the first floor there are five double bedrooms two featuring ensuites and a family bathroom. To the second floor a further two double bedrooms which could be used for multi-purpose.
The property is entered via the front into a good sized hall with the sitting room situated to the left with windows overlooking the front, wood burner with glass door provides a feature to the room with French doors onto the rear garden. Further doorways from the hallway provide access to the study and dining room both positioned to the front of the property with windows out. The kitchen / breakfast area is to the rear of the property with two sets of bi-fold doors onto the garden. The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall units, integrated appliances include; dishwasher, coffee machine, two ovens and microwave a breakfast bar with granite work surface houses the sink and hob. Further access from the kitchen leads to the utility room which has plumbing for washing machine & space for tumble dryer with external door to the garden and window.
The landing leads to five good sized double bedrooms and bathroom with a further staircase to the second floor landing. The master bedroom with built in wardrobes and ensuite bathroom is located to the rear of the property with a further four double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and a modern family bathroom. To the second floor there are two further rooms easily used as double bedrooms with windows overlooking the rear.
Rooms & Measurements
Study 6'4" x 6' (1.95m x 1.83m)
Dining Room 12'6" x 11'8" (3.83m x 1.83m)
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 14'11" x 22'9" (4.57m x 6.94m)
Utility Room 10'7" x 5'4"(3.25m x 1.63m)
Living Room 17'1" x 24'6" (5.23m x 7.47m)
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 12'10" x 14'2" (3.92m x 4.33m)
Bedroom Two 12'7" x 11'3" (3.86m x 3.43m)
Bedroom Three 14'2" x 10'4" (4.33m x 3.15m)
Bedroom Four 10'5" x 11'8" (3.20m x 3.58m)
Bedroom Five 11' x 8' (3.36m x 2.44m)
Bathroom 11'6" x 6'5" (3.52m x 1.96m)
Second Floor Landing
Reception Room 14'2" x 13'5" (4.34m x 4.09m)
Reception Room Two 12'8" x 13'5" (3.88m x 4.09m)
Storage Room 10'11" x 13'5" (3.34m x 4.09m)
Garage 19'5" x 18'5" (5.94m x 5.63m)
Driveway to the side of the property leads to the block paved hard standing at the rear which provides parking for numerous cars, and has access to the double garage. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs inset and countryside views. Additional side access from the garden leads into the garage. The double garage has twin electric doors with power & lighting connected, two windows and loft storage.
Rippingale is a small village within the Lincolnshire area with a pub and village church of St. Andrews, situated 5 miles north of the popular market town of Bourne with easy access to the A15 providing a straight forward link into Peterborough with main line trains to London Kings Cross. Schooling for the village is within the surrounding area with closest Primary Schools within Morton & Billingborough while Secondary Schools within Bourne.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64066108.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUS100221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Stamford Bath Row Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.