1 bedroom apartment for saleRichmond Way, Kimberworth, ROTHERHAM
- GUIDE PRICE: £70,000-£75,000
- Modern Ground Floor Apartment
- Ideal purchase for FTB/Investor
- Well placed for M1 & Meadowhall
- Allocated parking space
- NO CHAIN - VIEW NOW!
GUIDE PRICE: £70,000-£75,000 - NO CHAIN - FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER/INVESTOR - MUST BE VIEWED! This stylish Ground Floor Apartment offers beautifully presented contemporary accommodation and benefits from allocated parking. Well placed for Rotherham, Sheffield, M1 & Meadowhall.
OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO CHAIN, THIS BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER OR INVESTOR. The property is well placed for Rotherham, Sheffield, M1 & Meadowhall and offers stylish accommodation to briefly comprise:- Entrance Hall, Lounge/Diner with open access to the Kitchen, attractive Bedroom and a contemporary Bathroom with white suite. The property also benefits from allocated parking.
THIS PROPERTY WILL NOT DISAPPOINT - CALL US NOW TO VIEW!
A communal door gives access to the Entrance (Key holder only)
With storage cupboards and a central heating radiator.
Lounge/Diner 13' max x 12' 5" max ( 3.96m max x 3.78m max )
Beautifully presented and having a front facing double glazed window and a radiator. Open plan to this area is the:-
Kitchen 8' 11" max x 8' 1" max ( 2.72m max x 2.46m max )
Featuring a modern range of wall, base and drawer units with contrasting worktops, inset stainless steel sink and drainer and appliances to include an integral oven, hob and extractor, washer and dryer. There is space for a fridge/freezer and spotlights to the ceiling.
Bedroom 12' 11" max x 10' 10" max ( 3.94m max x 3.30m max )
This attractive bedroom has a front facing double glazed window, built-in storage and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a modern suite to comprise of a bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and a wash basin. There is attractive tiling to the splash-prone areas and the floor and a central heating radiator.
Allocated Parking Space
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64066375.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108719. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.