1 bedroom apartment for saleSpinners Court, Buckshaw Village
- First Floor
- One Double Bedroom
- Double Glazing and Electric Heating
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom WC
- Modern Open Plan Living
- Lounge Area and Dining Area
- Communal Gardens and Allocated Parking
- No Chain and Great Buy to Let Investment
*** REDUCED FOR A QUICK SALE *** A delightful one bedroom first floor apartment that has been recently refurbished to a high standard. This property is ideally located close to the local village shops and within easy reach of Buckshaw Village train station that has a direct link into Manchester city centre. The property briefly comprises of an entrance hall, modern open plan lounge/dining room/kitchen, a bathroom and a double bedroom. Externally the property is surrounded by communal gardens and this apartment has an allocated parking space for one car. To be sold with no onward chain and would make a great buy to let investment.
Door to the communal landing, storage cupboard housing the water tank, economy 7 heater and a mains fed smoke alarm.
Lounge/Ktchen/Dining Room 5.49m (18'0") x 3.20m (10'6")
Double glazed window to the rear and a double glazed door leading onto the Juliet balcony. TV and telephone point.
Kitchen Area 2.57m (8'5") x 2.57m (8'5")
A range of modern units with a built in sink and drianer with a mixer tap, built in electric hob and oven with an extraction fan and light over. Space for a washing machine and a fridge/freezer.
Bathroom WC 2.34m (7'8") x 1.73m (5'8")
Low level WC, hand basin and a bath with a shower over. Tiled walls, a heated towel rail and an extraction fan.
Bedroom 4.22m (13'10") x 2.34m (7'8")
Double glazed window to the rear, electric heater and a TV and telephone point.
The property is surrounded by communal gardens and the property has one allocated parking space and their are close by four additional visitor spaces.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64067686.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WIG1000154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wignalls Estate Agents, Leyland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.