2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleDerwent Crescent, Brinsworth, Rotherham
- ATTRACTIVE TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
- Well-proportioned accommodation
- Two Receptions, plus Conservatory
- Gardens, Carport, Parking & Garage
- Well placed for Rotherham, Sheffield & M1
- VIEW NOW
BOASTING WELL-PROPORTIONED ACCOMMODATION WITH GARDENS, PARKING, CARPORT, GARAGE AND CONSERVATORY - This spacious Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow is well placed for local amenities, Rotherham, Sheffield, M1 & Meadowhall and early viewing is recommended.
Situated in a popular location i n Brinsworth and offering spacious accommodation, is this well-proportioned Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow which must be viewed. The accommodation briefly comprises:- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Conservatory, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, Shower Room, Parking, Carport, Garage and Gardens.
CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!
A door opens into the entrance hall with storage cupboard, understairs storage and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 11' 10" x 17' 8" ( 3.61m x 5.38m )
This spacious lounge has a upvc double glazed bay window to the front, two central heating radiators and a stone fire surround with inset electric fire.
Dining Room 11' 3" x 19' 1" ( 3.43m x 5.82m )
A further well-proportioned room with central heating radiator and sliding upvc doors leading into the Conservatory.
Conservatory 7' 9" x 5' 6" ( 2.36m x 1.68m )
The conservatory has windows overlooking the garden and French doors leading onto the rear.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 9' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.77m )
Having an extensive range of wall, base and drawer units with contrasting worktops, tiled splashbacks, an inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer and appliances including an integral oven, hob and extractor. There is a useful storage cupboard and space for a washing machine/dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Upvc double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom One 9' x 17' 8" to wardrobe doors ( 2.74m x 5.38m to wardrobe doors )
This room has fitted wardrobes, a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Comprising of a shower cubicle, low flush w.c., bidet and a wash basin and having attractive tiling to complement the fittings. There is a chrome towel rail and a upvc double glazed window to the side.
Second Floor Landing
With upvc double glazed window to the rear and a storage cupboard. Access from here to:-
Second Floor Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 8' 4" ( 4.04m x 2.54m )
Having a single glazed dormer window, storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Outside - Front
At the front of the property gates open onto a block paved driveway providing off-road parking for 2/3 cars. There is a lawned garden and access to the:-
This in turn leads to the:-
Double Garage 15' 5" x 18' 10" ( 4.70m x 5.74m )
Having an up-and-over door, power and light and a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Outside - Rear
At the rear is a patio area with a lawned garden beyond, a pebbled area to one side, mature plants and shrubs and a wooden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64067923.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108670. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.