1 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Close, Blandford Forum, Dorset, DT11
- Just off the town centre - close to all amenities
- Ideal buy to let investment
- Sitting room with open fireplace
- Gas central heating
- Small south facing garden
Front door to the
Open fireplace with surround and hearth, recessed shelving, wooden flooring, sash window.
Single drainer sink unit, wall and floor units, space for cooker and fridge, staircase to the first floor, understairs cupboard, wall mounted gas boiler for hot water and central heating (not tested), door to the rear garden.
Sash window, built-in cupboards.
Panelled bath with mixer tap/shower attachment, WC and wash hand basin. Window, cupboard with shelving under, hot water cylinder, access to loft.
Outside: Courtyard garden with paved patio area. Two outbuildings. Pedestrian access off East Street Lane.
Services Mains water, electricity, gas and drainage are connected. Telephone subject to BT transfer regulations.
Council Tax Band A.
All services and fittings mentioned in these particulars have not been tested, and hence we cannot confirm they are in working order.
NB EPC exempt.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference B1727. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chaffers , Blandford Forum. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.