2 bedroom terraced house for saleHawthorn Street, DERBY
- SPACIOUS AND WELL PRESENTED BAY FRONTED TERRACE HOUSE
- TWO BEDROOMS
- DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM AND UPSTAIRS BATHROOM
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE AND MAJOR COMMUTING LINKS FROM ITS POSITION
Situated in this incredibly convenient location is this bay fronted terrace house with a good size rear garden and is available with no upward chain. The property on offer has been maintained to a high standard and benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. Book a viewing today!
Situated in this incredibly convenient location is this bay fronted terrace house with a good size rear garden and is available with no upward chain. The property on offer has been maintained to a high standardand benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, downstairs shower room, two bedrooms, upstairs bathroom and enclosed rear garden. Book a viewing today!
Having side elevation double glazed entrance door with obscure glass inset and double glazed widow over, stairs rising to first floor and door leading into
Lounge 11' 5" x 11' 4" into recess ( 3.48m x 3.45m into recess )
Having front elevation double glazed bay window, living flame gas fire with hearth and surround, coving and radiator.
Dining Room 11' 7" into recess x 11' 4" ( 3.53m into recess x 3.45m )
Having rear elevation double glazed door providing access to rear garden, understair storage cupboard, laminate flooring, radiator and door leading into
Kitchen 8' 8" x 6' 10" ( 2.64m x 2.08m )
Having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge worksurface over and tile splashbacks, incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven with four ring gas hob and extractor fan over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, tiled flooring, side elevation double glazed window with tile sill and door leading into
Shower Room 6' 5" x 6' 4" ( 1.96m x 1.93m )
Having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin and separate shower cubicle with shower over, tile surround and glass screen, side elevation double glazed window with obscure glass and tile sill, tile flooring, tiling to walls and chrome heated towel rail.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access hatch and doors leading into
Bedroom One 11' 4" into recess x 11' 3" ( 3.45m into recess x 3.43m )
Having front elevation double glazed window and a radiator
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 7' 10" ( 3.43m x 2.39m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, storage cupboard and radiator.
Bathroom 8' 8" x 6' 9" ( 2.64m x 2.06m )
Having a matching white three piece suite comprising of low level wc with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin with paneled bath with mixer tap and shower over and tile surround. Rear elevation double glazed window, cupboard housing gas central heating combination boiler, tiled flooring, tiling to walls and chrome heated towel rail.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden which incorporates a paved patio, garden shed, outside tap and boundary fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64073128.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY111615. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.