4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePark House Drive, The Place, Sale
- One Of The Altin's Bijou Collection Developments
- Stunning Architectural Design Features Including Altin's Trademark Large Windows
- Fantastic Location On The Doorstep Of Sale And All It's Local Amenities
- Completion Due Early Summer 2018
- Built By The 'Award Winning' Altin Homes
- Final Release
**FINAL RELEASE** With this stunning development now nearing completion, this is the final release and offers the opportunity to purchase one of last few remaining properties. Altin Homes are an 'Award Winning' developer and build homes to the highest standard, completion for the final phase is due early summer and viewings can be arranged through our office.
In each of the six house types you find stunning distinctive features which are a trademark of Altin Homes, large windows allowing natural light to flow through each property, contemporary oak staircases and a home automation system as standard in each property. Bespoke 'SieMatic' kitchens are being used with a range of 'Siemens' appliances in addition to bathrooms and sanitary ware by 'Duravit and 'Hansgrohe'.
This particular home, Type C includes substantial & comprehensive accommodation with an open plan high specification kitchen dining room and day room overlooking the immaculate west facing rear garden. A further separate well proportioned reception room is positioned to the ground floor and adds to this wonderful family home. The upper levels reveals four large double bedrooms, a stunning family bathroom and several contemporary en-suite shower rooms. An integral garage helps support parking for upto four vehicles.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 635787. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Sale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.