5 bedroom detached house for saleIpswich Road, Eaton Rise
- Guide Price £425,000 - £450,000
- 5 bedroom detached house with annexe potential (STPP)
- Offered with No Onward Chain
- 25?5 living room plus sitting room with bay window, family room and conservatory
- Kitchen/breakfast room opens to the dining room
- Bathroom and WC on the first floor with 2 wet rooms on the ground floor
- Gas central heating and fully double glazed
- Off-road parking on brickweave drive
- 62? rear garden with lawn, mature trees and 2 patios
- Within catchment of OFSTED rated ?GOOD? Academy and secondary school
SUMMARY Offered with No Onward Chain, this impressive 5 bedroom detached house is ready for you to turn in to your perfect spacious family home! With 4 reception rooms, 2 wet rooms and a conservatory, plus annexe potential too (STPP)! A 62' west-facing garden has 2 patio areas ideal for al fresco dining. Off-road parking on brickweave drive complete the package!
OUTSIDE A brickweave drive can be found at the front of the property behind a short brick wall.
A side gate to the left of the property opens to a path leading down to the west-facing rear garden measuring approx. 62' x 34' with lawn, mature trees and a slope up to the patio area and conservatory.
DIRECTIONS Leaving Norwich on the A140, drive past the Shell garage. Turn right on to Lyhart Road then immediately right again on to Ipswich Road, the property can then be found on the left-hand side just before the Ipswich Road United Reformed Church.
We offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service via our affiliated agency, Dragonfly Lettings. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free, no obligation review of your current portfolio then please call the Dragonfly Lettings team on to discuss further.
DISCLAIMER Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure these details are a fair and accurate representation of the property at the point of listing, please note that they are for guidance purposes only and we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. We strongly advise that you inspect the property and surrounding area on Google maps and street view prior to viewing. Please also note the photographs do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.
Should you wish to view one of our properties, we will require certain pieces of personal information from you in order to provide a professional service to you and our client, the seller. The personal information you provide to us will be shared with the seller, but it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.
Should you wish to proceed and make an offer on a property, some of the personal information you provide to us will be passed to the seller. Again, it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.
More information on how we hold and process your data is available upon request or on our website.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100361017210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratfords, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.