3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleUpper Beeding
Offers in Excess of
- Three Bedroom Semi-detached House
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Front and South Facing Rear Gardens
- Access to the Garage from the Rear Garden
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- No Forward Chain
- Sough After Location
- Close Proximately to Local Amenities
- Total Floor Area Approx 83.1 Sq.M/ 894.4 Sq.Ft
. Accommodation comprises: Double-glazed UPCV front door
Entrance Hall: Radiator. Stairs to first floor. Door to:
Living Room: Radiator. Large double-glazed picture Window. TV/ Sky points. Door to:
Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room: Modern units comprising a range of wall and base units,
with wooden effect laminate work surfaces. Space for Freestanding oven and hob, extractor
fan over. Space for washing machine and dishwasher. Understairs storage cupboard. UPVC
double-glazed door to rear garden. Wall mounted combi boiler.
Stairs to First Floor Landing: access to loft space.
Family Bathroom: Comprising modern white suite, with low level push button W.C. Wash
hand basin. Panelled bath with shower over. Heated towel rail/radiator. Tiled walls and floor.
Bedroom 1: Double-glazed window to front. Radiator. TV point.
Bedroom 2: Double-glazed window overlooking rear garden. Radiator.
Bedroom 3: Double-glazed window to front. Radiator.
Outside South Facing Rear Garden: Mainly laid to two patio areas one raised leading to garage.
Small lawned area. Raised planted bed and Space for Trampoline. Mature tree and shrubs.
Front Garden: Mainly laid to lawn with path leading to front door. Mature trees.
Garage: Situated in compound, with access from Undermill Road. Access at rear of
garden. Up and over door. Power and lighting.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64076805.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 103472001370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Osborn Frankling, Steyning. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.