3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAvoncliffe Road, Worsley Manchester
- Gorgeous 'Letchworth' Style Semi Detached
- Three Good Bedrooms / Built In Furniture
- Modern Bathroom, En-Suite & Downstairs WC
- Elegant Lounge & Fantastic Dining Kitchen
- Double Driveway To The Front - For Sale With No Chain
- Impressive Rear Garden With Indian Stone Patio & Lawn
- Part Of The Popular Dukes Manor Development
- Well Positioned For James Brindley Primary School
Do Not Miss This Gorgeous 'Nearly New build' Letchworth semi, part of the popular Dukes Manor development off Hilton Lane in Worsley. A simply stunning semi detached that is just move in condition. With £15,000 worth of upgrades this modern property is finished to a superb standard. With an elegant lounge and a fabulous dining kitchen, three good bedrooms with an en-suite to the master, impressive bathroom and downstairs WC. Outside, the property benefits from a double driveway and to the rear, a large garden with a fantastic 'Indian Stone' patio and lawn. The Letchworth semi's were hard enough to secure from new but they are now not building anymore of this superior style. Looking for a beautiful home where you can just move? We have found it! For sale with no chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64077277.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8565706. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell Well Online, Worsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.