2 bedroom apartment for saleNavigation Street, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE1
- TWO BEDROOM CONTEMPORARY APARTMENT
- CITY CENTRE LIVING AT ITS BEST
- PROVIDES PANORAMIC VIEWS OF LEICESTER CITY CENTRE
- SPACIOUS & AIRY
- BENEFITS FROM HIGH QUALITY CCTV & ONSITE CONCIERGE SERVICE
- COMPLIMENTED BY A BALCONY
A PROPERTY THAT IS SURE TO IMPRESS!!! A Great Opportunity to Buy a Contemporary Two Bedroom Apartment in the Horizon Building; Ideal for City Living. Beautiful and Spacious with Panoramic Views of Leicester City Centre and Beyond.
Call Now To View!!
Offering Accommodation Including:
The concierge for The Horizon Building is to be found in the lobby of the building. The entrance to the apartment has wood laminate flooring, an electric heater and an intercom system.
Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen/Diner
The Lounge/Dining area of this room has uPVC double glazed patio doors leading out onto a balcony which offers panoramic views over the city from this top floor apartment. There are TV and Sky points and an electric heater.
The kitchen area is fitted with beech units with black square edged laminate worktops and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include an integrated fridge, an integrated chrome oven, hob and extractor, and a freestanding washing machine. A larder cupboard houses the hot water tank. Throughout the whole room is wood laminate flooring.
2 Double Bedrooms
Fitted with carpet, TV point, electric heater and uPVC double glazed window.
Fitted with a white suite comprising of a panelled bath with a shower over and shower screen, a basin and a dual flush WC. The bathroom is also fitted with a heated towel rail, shaver point and extractor.
There is no parking at the apartment but there is parking available locally at £43.33 per month.
Council Tax Band - A (Leicester City Council)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2NAVIGATIONSTREET. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aspire Group, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.