6 bedroom detached house for saleIngram Avenue, Hampstead Garden Suburb, London
- Entrance/ Grand Reception Hall
- Formal Drawing Room, Family Reception Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Formal Dining Room
- Master Bedroom Suite with Dressing Room, His and Hers En-Suite Bathrooms
- Five Additional Bedrooms with En-Suite Bathrooms
- Stunning Cinema Room, Bar, Wine Cellar
- Gym with Double Height Ceiling
- Stunning Leisure and Spa Facilities with Pool, Sauna, Steam Room, Salon and Two Showers/Changing Roo
- Staff Quarters with Separate Entrance, Bedroom w/En-Suite, Second Kitchen
- Carriage Driveway, Garage with Car Lift, Gorgeous Stunning Garden, Patio/Terrace
A stunning newly built luxury home of grand proportions totalling 14,358 sq ft. This must-see masterpiece is set on Ingram Avenue, a highly sought-after leafy road in Hampstead Garden Suburb which is defined by absolute privacy by backing directly onto Turners Wood Bird Sanctuary. The property is within walking distance to Kenwood House as well as Hampstead Heath.
The majestic living accommodation includes 6 bedroom suites, 4 reception rooms and a total of 7 en-suite bathrooms. The master bedroom suite consists of 2 en-suite bathrooms, with a large dressing room. Additionally, there is a lift with access to all floors, the most stunning state-of-the-art cinema room with bar and wine cellar along with an impressive family/games room. This sophisticated luxury home also offers a gym, amazing leisure facilities including a swimming pool, sauna, steam, 2 shower/changing rooms, treatment and spa room, along with staff quarters accessed by its own entrance. Set on circa 0.4 of an acre, behind a carriage driveway with a car lift; the property has a lovely private landscaped garden.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101247003282. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sotheby's International Realty, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.