1 bedroom flat for saleBellamy House, New Street, Braintree
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- One Double Bedroom Apartment
- Over 60's Retirement Complex
- Communal Laundry Room
- Communal Sun Terrace
- Gated Secure Parking
- Lifts to All Floors
**GUIDE PRICE £70,000 - £80,000** Located within the heart of Braintree Town Centre and offered with NO CHAIN is this second floor one bedroom apartment for the over 60's.
The accommodation can be accessed via the stairs or a lift allowing easy access to the apartment and comprises; hallway, lounge, kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. Communal facilities including laundry room, lounge area, sun terrace and secure parking.
Security door leading to lifts and stairs.
Personal Entrance Hall
Wall mounted storage heater. Entry phone system. Doors to;
Lounge 14' 2" x 10' 5" ( 4.32m x 3.17m )
Two wall mounted storage heaters. Secondary glazed box window overlooking the communal courtyard.
Kitchen 7' 9" x 6' 5" ( 2.36m x 1.96m )
Range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces incorporating inset sink and drainer. Electric oven. Under counter fridge. Secondary glazed window to side and Velux style window. Cupboard housing hot water tank with additional shelving.
Bedroom 15' 7" x 8' 6" ( 4.75m x 2.59m )
Wall mounted storage heater. Secondary glazed window to rear.
Enclosed panelled bath, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps. Tile splashbacks. Wall mounted fan heater. Extractor fan.
Communal Laundry Room
Washing machines, tumble dryers and ironing area.
Large paved patio area and summer house.
Located under the block with secure gated entry and lift to all floors.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64081872.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR105238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.