6 bedroom end of terrace house for salePalmerston Road, Forest Gate
Withdrawn from Market
- 6 bedroom Victorian Town House
- Fantastic potential as a family home
- A valid HMO licence
- 0.4 miles to Forest Gate Station
- Excellent Investment opportunity
- Separate outbuilding
Palmerston Road is a quiet residential turning quietly tucked off of Romford Road and is within a short walk of Forest Gate Station (0.4mile), which provides excellent links in into central London as well as Westfield Shopping Centre and the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park being nearby. Transport links will be further improved once Crossrail is completed in 2018. This highly versatile property is a fantastic investment opportunity as the property has a valid HMO licence, making it a perfect opportunity for investors. Alternatively the property could be re-developed into apartments, subject to the necessary planning permissions being obtained, or enjoyed as a large and impressive family home. The accommodation is currently comprised of six bedrooms, two reception rooms, a contemporary kitchen, a newly fitted shower room, two family bathrooms and a second kitchen/breakfast area. The property further benefits from a large outbuilding to the rear with its own electricity supply, off street parking and a low maintenance rear garden. Impressively arranged over four floors providing substantial accommodation.
LIVING ROOM 12' x 11' 4" (3.66m x 3.45m)
RECEPTION ROOM 11' 6" x 11' (3.51m x 3.35m)
BEDROOM ONE 11' 8" x 11' 4" (3.56m x 3.45m)
BEDROOM TWO 13' 1" x 11' 4" (3.99m x 3.45m)
BEDROOM THREE 12' 1" x 11' 11" (3.68m x 3.63m)
BEDROOM FOUR 12' 5" x 12' (3.78m x 3.66m)
BEDROOM FIVE 12' 6" x 10' 10" (3.81m x 3.3m)
BEDROOM SIX 12' 1" x 11' (3.68m x 3.35m)
KITCHEN 11' 6" x 11' 6" (3.51m x 3.51m)
KITCHEN 11' 6" x 6' 2" (3.51m x 1.88m)
OUTBUILDING 22' 7" x 14' 11" (6.88m x 4.55m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102565005261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Son & Prestwich Ltd , Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.