2 bedroom town house for saleSmallbridge Close, Monk Bretton, Barnsley, S71
- WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS OR INVESTORS
- DINING KITCHEN
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- IDEAL FOR LOCAL AMENITIES
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- DRIVEWAY PROVIDING OFF ROAD PARKING.
MUST BE VIEWED STUNNING PROPERTY. Ideal home for the first time buyer/Investor, situated in the popular location of Monk Bretton, well presented throughout, contact Whitegates immediately to arrange a viewing
ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS OR INVESTORS
A well presented two bedroom town house providing modern living on this popular development of Monk Bretton. Ideal for local amenities. Having an attractive Dining Kitchen, enclosed rear lawn garden with a useful decked area and a driveway to the front providing off road parking.
Well worthy of an internal inspection, contact Whitegates now to arrange a viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64089790.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR180081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Barnsley . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.