3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHigh Wood Road, Hoddesdon
- Entrance Porch
- L Shaped Entrance Hall
- Lounge & Kitchen
- Bathroom & Separate WC
- South West Facing Rear Garden backing onto Woodland
- Garage & Ample Off Street Parking
A great opportunity to acquire this bright and spacious three bedroom semi detached bungalow situated in a popular residential cul de sac position just off the Ware Road and within walking distance of Hoddesdon Town Centre. The accommodation incorporates many features and viewing is recommended.
Situated in this sought after location we offer for sale this bright and spacious three bedroom semi detached bungalow with features to include lounge, kitchen, south west facing rear garden backing onto woodland, garage and drive. The property is within walking distance of good transport links, local shops and Hoddesdon Town Centre. An internal viewing of this property is highly recommended.
Double glazed main front door leading to:
With door to:
Main Entrance Hall- L Shaped
With loft access, radiator and door to lounge, bedrooms 1, 2, and 3, bathroom and kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 7' 10" ( 3.78m x 2.39m )
With a range of wall cupboards, ample work tops with cupboards and drawers under, double glazed window and door to rear garden, space for cooker, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted boiler and airing cupboard, stainless steel sink unit, space for fridge freezer.
Lounge 16' 10" max x 14' 2" ( 5.13m max x 4.32m )
Double glazed window to rear leading to rear overlooking the rear garden, power points, gas fire, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom 1 14' 4" x 9' 11" ( 4.37m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to front, power points, radiator and built in single wardrobe with cupboard over.
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 8' 10" ( 3.45m x 2.69m )
With double glazed window to front, power points and radiator.
Bedroom 3 / Study 8' 10" x 6' 10" ( 2.69m x 2.08m )
With double glazed window to side, power points and radiator.
Comprising a paneled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, double glazed window.
Separate W C
Low level flush WC, double glazed window to side.
SOUTH WEST FACING REAR GARDEN backing onto woodland, with a paved area, lawned area, fenced boundaries. GARAGE with up and over door, light and power connected. FRONT GARDEN providing ample off street parking, lawn and brick retaining wall.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64090664.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106623. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.