3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMount Pleasant Cottages, Bracknell Road, Brock Hill, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG42
- Immaculate throughout
- Much improved by the current vendors
- Backing on to fields
- Stunning kitchen
- Picturesque views from master bedroom
- Garage and rear garden
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Period features (fireplace, sash windows, bay window and restored floorboards)
- Wide plot with potential to extend (STPP)
- Within easy reach of Ascot, Windsor and rail links to London
Window to side, radiator, tiled flooring, door to:
Window to rear, fitted with two piece suite comprising, wash hand basin and close coupled WC, radiator, tiled flooring.
Sitting Room 3.94m (12'11") x 3.66m (12')
Window to side, radiator, wooden flooring, dado rail, stairs, open plan, door to:
Reception Room 4.22m (13'10") x 3.66m (12')
Bay window to front, fireplace, radiator, wooden flooring, TV point.
Kitchen 3.66m (12') x 2.18m (7'2")
Window to side, open plan to:
Dining Room 3.86m (12'8") x 3.61m (11'10")
Two windows to side, window to rear, radiator, double door.
Bedroom 3.66m (12') x 3.61m (11'10")
Window to front, fireplace, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom 2.90m (9'6") x 2.59m (8'6")
Window to side, radiator, door to Storage cupboard.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC, tiled splashbacks, window to side, radiator.
Bedroom 3.66m (12') x 3.63m (11'11")
Window to rear, window to side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64091155.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 32033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, Swindon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.