3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClerwood Park, Corstorphine, Edinburgh, EH12
- Light and well-presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached, triple-aspect, two-storey villa with gardens and garage.
- In a quiet cul-de-sac on an established development in sought-after Corstorphine, north-west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises; entrance hall and landing, living room, dining room, kitchen, two double and one single bedrooms, and bathroom.
- Features include; double glazing, gas central heating, cable TV and phone points, fitted blinds, and excellent storage including built-in wardrobes and floored loft.
- The front garden, adjacent a shared courtyard and pedestrian pathway, is mainly laid to grass with mature trees and planted shrub borders.
- The enclosed rear garden is also laid to grass, with planted borders and paved areas, a single garage, and primary access from the street.
- There is ample unrestricted on-street parking immediately to the rear, and within the estate.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing Sunday 2-4
Light and well-presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached, triple-aspect, two-storey villa with gardens and garage, in a quiet cul-de-sac on an established development in Corstorphine, north-west of Edinburgh city centre. A generous entrance hall with understairs store, front window, and stairway to the landing, serves the ground floor rooms. The carpeted living room, featuring a stone fireplace and front garden views, connects via French doors to a carpeted dining room to the rear. Off the hall, a dual-aspect kitchen, with door to the rear garden, features modern units and appliances, including a gas cooker, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. On the upper storey, a carpeted landing with a side window and loft hatch, serves two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, and a good-sized bathroom with a modern, white, three-piece suite with over-bath electric shower and splashback tiling. Corstorphine is a sought-after, established residential area with a historic village centre surrounded by an extensive range of housing types. A west of city location makes for quick access to the city centre, city by-pass, Gyle and Gogarburn. There is local shopping throughout, St. John's Road has a range of amenities, whilst a 24-hour Tesco superstore and the nearby Hermiston Gait Retail Park and Gyle shopping centres offering an extensive range of high street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks and the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill can be found in the area, whilst leisure facilities include the Capital Hotel Gym, David Lloyd Club, a choice of local golf courses, and Edinburgh Zoo. The area has highly-frequent public transport to both Edinburgh and Glasgow, and a range of highly-regarded nurseries, and schools through all levels.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10220383. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.