3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Murrays, Liberton, Edinburgh, EH17
- Immaculately presented, three-bedroom, detached family home, with a garage and private gardens.
- Set in a quiet residential development, located in Liberton, to the south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, one single bedroom, a bathroom, en-suite and WC.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage including an attic and attached garage.
- Externally the property benefits from a private front garden with a two-car driveway, and an established rear garden mostly laid to lawn, with a patio.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately presented, three-bedroom, detached family home, with a garage and private gardens, set in a quiet residential development, located in Liberton, to the south of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall features tasteful tiled flooring, carpeted stairs leading to the landing and serves each room on the ground floor. To the rear, the bright living room features a living flame gas fire with a stone hearth, and french doors opening onto the rear garden. The stylish kitchen which has a door opening to the side, is fitted with contemporary units with laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink, an integrated Smeg gas hob, electric oven, fridge, freezer, washing machine/tumble dryer and dishwasher. The good-size dining room is to the front, as is the WC which is fitted with a modern, two piece suite. Upstairs, the master bedroom features carpeted flooring, a fitted wardrobe and an en-suite shower room including a two-piece suite with shower cubicle. Bedrooms two and three are similarly well finished, both with carpeted flooring, whilst the family bathroom features a contemporary white three-piece bathroom suite with a mixer over-bath shower and tiled floor. Liberton is an established residential area south of Edinburgh city centre, offering an extensive mix of family orientated housing, with local shopping located throughout. A Morrisons supermarket is on Gilmerton Road, whilst Cameron Toll Shopping Centre, Straiton, and Fort Kinnaird retail parks offer an extensive list of high-street names, superstores and supermarkets. Public parks and green spaces are also situated throughout, whilst the Braid and Pentland Hills, and Liberton golf course offer open spaces. Liberton is an ideal location for the Royal Infirmary and Edinburgh University, whilst schooling is well-represented from nursery to senior level. Regular public transport is available from Gilmerton Road and nearby Kirk Brae.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64091656.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10219879. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.