3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSchool Lane, Stainton, Rotherham
- Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Generous Plot with Fantastic Views
- Village Location & Endless Potential
- Off Street Parking & Garage
- No Chain!!!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to purchase this THREE double bedroom DETACHED BUNGALOW, in a lovely VILLAGE location. Situated on a enviable plot, the bungalow is in need of some modernisation but would make the perfect family home. Offered to the market with NO CHAIN!!! Viewing is essential!!
A front facing double glazed door opens into the entrance hallway which is fitted with a central heating radiator, alarm panel, built in storage cupboard and carpet to the flooring. Access to all accommodation with coving on the ceiling.
Lounge 11' 11" x 10' 3" ( 3.63m x 3.12m )
This rear facing lounge is fitted with two central heating radiators, TV and Telephone point with carpet to the floor and coving to the ceiling. Benefiting from a rear full length double glazed bay window along with a side doubled glazed window giving natural lighting and views over the fields and lower part of the village. Also having a feature open fire place with brick built surroundings and marble hearth. An arch opens into the:
Dining Room 11' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.63m x 2.69m )
This room again has a large rear facing double glazed bay window allowing the views to be enjoyed from this second reception room. Fitted with a central heating radiator, carpet to the floor and coving to the ceiling. Also benefiting from a serving hatch which leads into the kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 11' 9" ( 2.39m x 3.58m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces and inset a sink drainer with mixer taps. Electric oven and hob with space for a fridge freezer, with plumbing space for a washing machine. Splashback tiling to the walls and wooden flooring with a built in central heating boiler. With a side facing double glazed window and door leading to the rear garden and garage.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 12' 4" Max ( 3.63m x 3.76m Max )
This front facing master bedroom is fitted with double glazed window, central heating radiator and carpet to the flooring with a decorative patterned coving on the ceiling.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 11' 11" Door Into Recess ( 2.97m x 3.63m Door Into Recess )
A front facing bedroom fitted with a double glazed window, a central heating radiator and built in wardrobes, carpet to the floor and coving on the ceiling.
Bedroom Three 7' x 11' 11" ( 2.13m x 3.63m )
A third bedroom with two built in wardrobes, central heating radiator and carpet to the floor. A side facing double glazed window and access to the loft via the loft hatch.
This spacious bathroom is fitted with a three suite WC, paneled bath and a wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and carpet to flooring, with a built in airing cupboard. Benefiting from a separate shower cubical and central heating radiator with a side facing doubled glazed window.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a raised laid to lawn area with shrubs and plants surrounding. The driveway leads to the front door and the garage with access down both sides of the property to the rear garden. Accessing the right hand side of the property from the font and kitchen is a paved path.
With a coal shed outbuilding perfect for storage.
To the rear of the property is a laid to lawn area with surrounding of shrubs and plants, with a paved path down the right hand side. Benefiting from the views over the filed's and station, giving access to the garage and kitchen.
Garage 21' 9" Max x 10' Max ( 6.63m Max x 3.05m Max )
Fitted with an up and over door with power and lighting, a side facing double glazed window and door giving access to rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64097623.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY103522. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.