3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOld Farm Avenue, Sidcup, DA15 8AJ
Withdrawn from Market
- 3 bedroom unextended chalet style semi detached house
- Short walk from Sidcup station, shops and schools
- Front Lounge
- Second reception room open plan to kitchen
- Downstairs bathroom
- Two double bedrooms upstairs and third bedroom downstairs
- Front & rear gardens
- Garage & off street parking
- Chain Free
FULL DESCRIPTION We are pleased to offer to the market this 3 bedroom semi detached chalet house. The property offers fantastic potential to be extended into a 4/5 bedroom family home (STPP) and is in such a fantastic location providing easy access to Sidcup station, shops and some of the borough's most sought after schools.
The house briefly comprises: Entrance hall, bay fronted lounge, kitchen which is open to the dining room and flows nicely into the rear conservatory. There is also a downstairs bathroom and third bedroom. To the first floor are two double bedrooms with access to the eaves where many look to extend. Externally there is an extended garage, off street parking and front and rear gardens.
This house offers fantastic potential to extend and is offered to the market chain free.
Lounge 15' 6" x 10' 7" (4.72m x 3.23m)
Second reception/conservatory 27' 6" x 12' 5" (8.38m x 3.78m)
Kitchen 11' 5" x 9' 6" (3.48m x 2.9m)
Downstairs bedroom three 8' 9" x 7' 4" (2.67m x 2.24m)
First floor landing
Bedroom one 15' 7" x 10' 9" (4.75m x 3.28m)
Bedroom two 11' 6" x 10' 9" (3.51m x 3.28m)
Outside Approx 90' rear garden
Detached garage and off street parking for two cars.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64099147.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102670007274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drewery Property Services, Sidcup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.