3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChestnut Drive, Broadstairs, Kent
- 3 bedroom semi detached family home
- Open plan lounge and dining areas
- Potential to extend (subject to the necessary planning consents being granted)
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Popular location, close to schools
- EPC energy rating D (63)
Sat in one of the most popular suburbs of Broadstairs, this semi detached house has all the right ingredients to be a fantastic family home. With very little passing traffic, giving you a quiet lifestyle and safe environment to raise your children or have pets come and go at their leisure.
If you are looking to get, or have your children in the local schools, then this home is perfectly placed for the catchment areas. Not only that, but they are only a short stroll or bus ride away, which will give you peace of mind that they are getting to school safely.
Once inside this beautifully presented house the open plan lay out allows you all the family to gather in the dining area to enjoy their evening meal and discuss their day, then move to the lounge area. Get yourself nice and cosy in front of the TV as you catch up with your favourite programs.
Unlike most houses in the area, this home still has the opportunity to extend (subject to the necessary planning permissions), and you can do this to your own taste. You would still be left with plenty of garden space for the children trampolines, slides and swings. There would also be the option to make the addition of a garage, which would be subject to the necessary permissions.
What the Owner says:
I moved here just over 12 years ago and it was the amount of space that first attracted me, and as someone who enjoys the summer, the fact it has a south-westerly facing garden meant that I could make the most of it.
In fact, I remember that I liked it so much that I offered full asking price at the viewing, and am so glad that I did. It is so nice and quiet here and you are so close to everything, whether it be a relaxing day at the beach or a mad shop at Westwood Cross.
I have always kept it up to date and more recently have redecorated and laid some new carpet, along with replacing the kitchen and bathroom whilst I have been here.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge Area: 13'6 x 12'4 (4.12m x 3.76m)
- Dining Area: 10'5 x 8'3 (3.18m x 2.52m)
- Kitchen: 11'0 x 7'6 (3.36m x 2.29m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'11 x 8'5 (3.94m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'3 x 9'2 (2.82m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'2 x 6'10 (3.10m x 2.08m)
- Garden to Rear
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64099249.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10227719. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wards, Broadstairs. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.