3 bedroom terraced house for saleOllerton Road, Athersley North, Barnsley, S71
- ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS/INVESTORS
- THREE BEDROOM TERRACE PROPERTY
- SPACIOUS ACCOM MODATION
- MODERN KITCHEN
- ATTRACTIVE BATHROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING TO THE FRONT
- WELL WORTHY OF AN INTERNAL INSPECTION
Ideal for first time buyers or investment, spacious throughout, large conservatory to the rear, attractive kitchen, off road parking and a large lawned garden to the rear.
Contact WHITEGATES now to avoid disappointment
A three bedroom terrace property being well presented and spacious throughout, having a large conservatory to the rear, a modern kitchen and bathroom. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
To the front of the property there is block paving and a pebbled section providing useful off road parking. To the rear there is a large enclosed garden with a summer house and a shed.
Viewing is essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer so contact WHITEGATES now to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64101415.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR180077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Barnsley . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.