3 bedroom terraced house for saleMabel Avenue, Roe Green, Worsley
- Superb three bed home
- Bay fronted period terrace
- Two large reception rooms
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Patio doors leading to garden
- Excellent bathrooms suite
- Sought after location
- Call for further information
LIVING QUARTER, MONTON are delighted to offer for sale this immaculate three bed mid terrace property located on this quiet cul de sac in the sought after Roe Green area of Worsley. The house itself has accommodation comprising: Entrance hallway, bay fronted lounge with feature wood burner, dining room or second reception to the rear with access to the storage cupboard and superb modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and double doors leading to the low maintenance rear garden. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a well appointed bathroom suite. For further information or to book a appointment on this perfect terrace property call the sales team in the office.
Important Information - ARE YOU LOOKING TO SELL YOUR HOME? OUR FEES ARE ONLY 0.5% PLUS VAT. CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR FREE MARKET APPRAISAL
These particulars are not intended to nor do they form a contract or any part of a contract. We have taken care to describe and measure this property correctly but we do not warrant the accuracy of these particulars. Prospective purchasers should not rely upon the measurements in these particulars for any purpose. We have not tested any of the installations, appliances or systems at the property; including heating systems and appliances, gas fires, and the electrical and gas installations, accordingly we cannot warrant that these or other installations or systems at the property are in working order, properly maintained, safe to use or fit for purpose. We have not checked whether the property is connected to utility services, including mains gas, water, electricity, telephone, cable services, drainage, sewerage and so forth, nor whether such utility services are adequate or available at the property, accordingly the purchaser should take appropriate advice and satisfy themselves of these matters. Carpets, floor coverings, curtains, blinds, domestic or other equipment, satellite receiving equipment and movable items that may be in or on the property when inspected by the purchaser or their agents, are not included in the sale unless set down in the contract for sale
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64105690.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27634879. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ascend, Monton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.