3 bedroom town house for saleBriarwood Gardens, Sunnyside, Rotherham
- GUIDE PRICE: £150,000-£155,000
- Well presented Three Bedroom Town House
- Great opportunity for a family buyer
- Popular location with good access to M18/M1
- Garage and Gardens
- VIEW NOW!
GUIDE PRICE: £150,000-£155,000 - ATTRACTIVE SEMI IN A POPULAR LOCATION - GARAGE & GARDENS - VIEW NOW!
This well presented Three Bedroom town house offers excellent accommodation for a family buyer and is well placed for local amenities & M18/M1 Motorway network.
Set in a popular location on this modern development and offering excellent accommodation for a growing family. The property is well placed for local amenities including shops and schools and is ideally located for the M18/M1 Motorway network. The attractively presented accommodation briefly comprises:- Entrance Hall, Ground Floor W.C., Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Three Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom. Outside the property has Gardens to the front and rear and a Garage.
A double glazed door to the front opens into the entrance hall with central heating radiator and stairs leading to the first floor accommodation.
Ground Floor W.C.
Fitted with a low flush w.c. and wash basin and having a double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 14' 10" max x 12' 10" max ( 4.52m max x 3.91m max )
This well presented lounge has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, attractive flooring and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen/Diner 16' 3" max x 9' 3" max ( 4.95m max x 2.82m max )
The Kitchen area is fitted with a modern range of wall, base, drawer and display units with contrasting worktops, an inset stainless steel sink and drainer and appliances including an integrated oven, hob and extractor. There is space for a washing machine and dishwasher and understairs storage and a double glazed window to the rear. The Dining Area has French doors leading onto the rear and a central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
The landing has an access hatch to the loft space.
Bedroom One 14' 10" x 8' 10" ( 4.52m x 2.69m )
With a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" max x 9' 6" max ( 3.02m max x 2.90m max )
This room has a double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" max x 7' 1" max ( 3.56m max x 2.16m max )
Having a double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator and a cupboard which houses the boiler.
Fitted with a white suite to comprise of a bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and wash basin. Double glazed window to the rear.
Outside And Gardens
To the front of the property is a lawned garden area and a pathway leading to the entrance. The rear garden features a lawned area with patio and is enclosed by fencing with a gate leading to the:-
With up and over door, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64105987.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108409. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.