2 bedroom apartment for saleStation Road, Horsforth
Withdrawn from Market
- Ideal for first Time Buyers
- No onward chain
- Newly refurbished
- Finished to a high standard
- A stone's throw from the train station
- Sought after location
- Shops and amenities close by
- Bars and restaurants close by
- Gas central heating and double glazed windows
- Allocated off street parking
Dwell Leeds are pleased to offer this two bedroomed ground floor apartment in a very popular location on Station Road. The apartment makes a perfect first time buyer home and has been refurbished and finished to a very high standard. Benefitting further from allocated off street parking, gas central heating, and double glazing.
Station Road is located on the west side of Horsforth close to the border with Cookridge. Horsorth's railway station is situated a stone's throw from the apartment making for an ideal commute to Leeds city centre or beyond. There is a great range of shops, pubs, and eateries all just minutes from the doorstep. Town Street is located just 5 minutes walk from Station Road where a further selection of larger shops, banks, and bars can be found.
ENTRANCE HALL White uPVC double glazed external door. Inset LED spotlighting. Central heating radiator. Part travertine tiled and part carpeted floor.
WC Inset LED spotlighting. WC. Wash pedestal. Chrome heated towel rail. Travertine tiled floor. White uPVC frosted double glazed window.
BEDROOM ONE 9' 2" x 10' 6" (2.80m x 3.22m) Inset LED spotlighting. Double central heating radiator. Carpeted floor. UPVC double glazed window.
BATHROOM A stylish and contemporary suite. Fully travertine tiled walls and floor. Spa bath. Mains chrome shower over bath. Glass shower screen. Chrome heated towel rail. WC. Wash pedestal. Inset LED spotlighting.
KITCHEN 7' 10" x 9' 1" (2.41m x 2.79m) A stylish and contemporary kitchen featuring the following. White high gloss units. White granite effect preparation surfaces. Breakfast bar. Inset stainless steel sink and draining unit. Integrated stainless steel electric cooker. Integrated electric hob. Extractor far. Combination boiler (built in). Inset LED spotlighting. Double central heating radiator. UPVC double glazed window.
LOUNGE 16' 10" x 8' 10" (5.15m x 2.71m) Inset LED spotlighting. Double central heating radiator. Carpeted floor.
BEDROOM TWO 8' 11" x 7' 4" (2.73m x 2.24m) Inset LED spotlighting. Double central heating radiator. Carpeted floor. UPVC double glazed window
EXTERNAL An attractive communal and maintained lawned garden.
Allocated off street parking bay.
We have been advised of the following:
- Lease: 125 years remaining
- Service charge: £75PCM approx
- Annually ground rent: £300
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64106597.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102203001896. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dwell Leeds, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.