2 bedroom penthouse for saleThe Penthouse, One Hagley Road, Birmingham City Centre, B16 8TG
Withdrawn from Market
- STUNNING PENTHOUSE APARTMENT IN THE BUSTLING CITY CENTRE
- FANTASTIC 22ND FLOOR VIEWS OVER BIRMINGHAM
- OPEN PLAN LIVING IDEAL FOR ENTERTAINING
- INVESTORS AND HOME BUYERS ALIKE, TAKE A LOOK
- FINISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD THROUGHOUT
- SECURE ALLOCATED CAR PARKING SPACE FOR ONE VEHICLE
- BOASTING TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS WITH EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- MORE PHOTOS ONLINE AT LOVEYOURPOSTCODE.COM
- FOCUS ON ACHIEVING 99% visit loveyourpostcode.com
- SELLING? CALL US ON 0800 862 0871 FOR YOUR FREE VALUATION
VIEWS TO DIE FOR. LIVE THE DREAM IN THIS TOP FLOOR APARTMENT IN THE CITY CENTRE.This stunning 22nd floor penthouse apartment lives up to expectations within an exclusive development right in the heart of the City Centre. Views galore and high-end finish makes this a real lifestyle property.FOCUS ON ACHIEVING 99% ™ visit loveyourpostcode.comThis penthouse offers modern open plan living with a great outlook allowing you to make the most of the impressive views of the bustling city. The clean lines of the crisp white kitchen follow onto the lounge area with ample room for a dining table also. The wooden flooring continues throughout the lounge area giving the feeling of space and making this space ideal for entertaining. With so much on your doorstep you will be spoilt for choice. SELLING? CALL US ON 0800 862 0871 FOR YOUR FREE VALUATION?The flooring continues into the hallway and onto to the two double bedrooms where the modern style continues. The master bedroom offers an en-suite shower room. The bathroom is generously sized and offers a shower over bath with contemporary white suite. The communal areas and concierge are immaculately presented, the feeling of exclusivity and security are clear from the moment you enter the building. This apartment is one of the very few in the development that comes with an allocated parking space. MORE PHOTOS ONLINE AT loveyourpostcode.com/propertiesJust a short walk from Broad Street you have a vibrant and lively community on your doorstep. The country’s second City is going through regeneration and city living is becoming more and more desirable. With New Street station allowing quick access to London and the rest of the UK this property would make an ideal base for a working professional. Suitable for home buyers and investors alike this property will prove incredibly popular.
Service Charge £1054.00 every 6 months
Ground Rent £350 Per Annum
Lease Remaining 108 years
Square Feet 706 approx
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64107322.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8561559. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by loveyourpostcode.com, Birmingham - Sales & Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.