3 bedroom detached house for saleMalmains Way, Park Langley, Beckenham, Kent
- Splendid Three Bedroom Detached.
- Gorgeous 130' Rear Garden.
- Two Delightful Reception Rooms.
- 16' Kitchen/Breakfast Room.
- Conservatory & Cloakroom.
- Bathroom With Bath & Shower.
- Extension Potential S.T.P.P.
- Garden Room & Work Shop.
Superb, beautifully cared for three bedroom detached family home, enjoying a gorgeous, immaculate 130' garden with a garden room, work shop, paved terraces and pond. Two delightful reception rooms and a white suite cloakroom. Extended L shape kitchen/breakfast room with a good range of wooden fronted units, granite effect work surfaces and a breakfast bar. Double glazed conservatory enjoying views over the garden. Bedrooms one and two have fitted wardrobes and bedroom three currently a study. Indian Ivory coloured bathroom with cast iron bath and tiled shower and separate white w.c.. Boarded loft with Velux window, integral garage and brick pavior driveway for two cars. Extension potential, subject to the necessary planning consents.
In the section of Malmains Way between Brabourne Rise and Bushey Way. There are local shops at the junction of Westmoreland Road and Pickhurst Lane and Wickham Road and Stone Park Avenue. Bus services pass along Westmoreland Road with routes to Bromley High Street with The Glades Shopping Centre, St Mark's Square development and Bromley South Station, about 1.3 miles away. Local schools include Langley Park Secondary and Highfield Infant and Juniors.
Property ref: 121_754_4779787
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64110570.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4779787. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, West Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.