2 bedroom apartment for saleKing George Gardens, Chichester, West Sussex
- 2 bedroom, lower ground floor apartment
- Historic building with beautiful gardens
- Close to City Centre
- Allocated private parking space
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating C (77)
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a beautiful and well designed apartment in one of the City's most elegant Georgian buildings. The property lies opposite the Festival Theatre and is just a few minutes walk from North Street.Being situated on the lower ground floor, the apartment benefits from level access to the beautiful communal grounds without the need to use either the internal lift or main staircases.Inside, the apartment has been completely re-decorated to a high standard with new flooring throughout and quality white goods fitted. Particularly notable features of the apartment include a bright and airy lounge plus impressive bedroom 1 with stylish en-suite shower room and large walk in wardrobe.There is a generous second bedroom, further family bathroom, well-fitted kitchen and fully connecting hallway with useful additional storage units.Chichester is a City of culture with an historic Cathedral, vibrant theatre and several interesting art galleries. It also offers boutique shops, High Street brands and a superb range of restaurants, wine bars and pubs. The South Downs National Park is just to the north and Chichester harbour directly to the south.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
We have been privileged to own such a well appointed, comfortable, convenient and secure apartment in this prestigious landmark building.The new owner can be reassured there is a pro-active management committee who take very good care of the building and its associated environments.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen: 9'10 x 8'0 (3.00m x 2.44m)
- Lounge: 15'3 x 9'10 (4.65m x 3.00m)
- Bathroom: 6'10 x 5'6 (2.08m x 1.68m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'1 x 8'0 (3.69m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'9 x 11'9 (3.58m x 3.58m)
- En-suite Shower Room: 6'1 x 5'2 (1.86m x 1.58m)
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64119965.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.