3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodlands Avenue, Immingham, Lincolnshire, DN40
Offers in Excess of
- NO CHAIN!
- Semi detached property
- Large conservatory
- Spacious accommodaion
- Fitted wardrobes in two bedrooms
- Well appointed breakfast kitchen
- Off street driveway parking for numerous vehicles
- Detached garage
- Close to Homestead Park
- Viewing highly recommended
Radiator, coving to ceiling, part double glazed entrance door.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 3.33m (10'11") x 2.97m (9'9")
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1+1/2 bowl polycarbonate sink unit with single drainer, mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, built-in fridge and dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker, double glazed bow window to front, radiator.
Living Room 4.86m (15'11") x 4.38m (14'4")
Coal effect gas fireplace, under-stairs storage cupboard with wall mounted gas boiler, radiator, TV point, wood panelling on walls, coving to ceiling.
UPVC double glazed construction with polycarbonate roof and ceiling fan, radiator.
Double glazed leaded window to side, coving to ceiling, access to loft.
Bedroom 4.33m (14'3") max into built-in wardrobes x 2.97m (9'9")
Double glazed leaded window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 3.40m (11'2") x 2.97m (9'9")
Double glazed leaded window to rear, fitted wardrobe, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 2.37m (7'9") x 1.80m (5'11")
Double glazed leaded window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bow fronted panelled bath with independent electric shower over and hand shower attachment off telephone style mixer tap, wash hand basin with base cupboard under and mixer tap and low-level WC, tiled splashbacks, obscure double glazed leaded window to front, radiator.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64123313.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23995. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.