4 bedroom detached house for saleWopsle Close, Rochester, Kent
- 4 bedroom detached family home
- Garage and off road parking
- Immaculate condition throughout
- En-suite shower room
- Great transport links
- Close to plenty of local amenities and great schools
- EPC energy rating D (63)
A great home made for family life. In immaculate condition with an en-suite shower room as well as a garage and off road parking.
What the Owner says:
We have absolutely loved living in this home for the last 28 years, set in a cul-de-sac setting we have found our time here not only quiet and peaceful but we have been surrounded by fantastic neighbours.
Over the years we have updated different parts of the home to give it the stylish and contemporary feel you see today. This included updating the kitchen and bathroom and re decorating the home throughout.
We have a family area off of the kitchen that we feel could be easily transformed into a second living area or playroom for the children. The bedrooms are fantastic sizes that would accommodate a growing family.
The garden is very easy to maintain and there is more than enough space for dining outside with friends, or somewhere for the kids to play. The popular and central location means everything is close to hand, including local shops, schools and great transport links.
We are looking to re locate out of the area which means that we are offering this property with no forward chain.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Lounge Area: 14'11 x 12'3 (4.55m x 3.74m)
- Dining Area: 10'8 x 9'0 (3.25m x 2.75m)
- Kitchen: 9'0 x 7'10 (2.75m x 2.39m)
- Family Area: 10'9 x 8'0 (3.28m x 2.44m)
- Conservatory: 8'0 x 7'10 (2.44m x 2.39m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'5 x 12'6 (4.40m x 3.81m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 12'6 up to eaves x 9'8 (3.81m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 3: 14'10 x 8'0 (4.52m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'1 x 7'1 (2.77m x 2.16m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Side Access
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64126897.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11527558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Rochester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.