2 bedroom flat for saleWimbledon Hill Road, Wimbledon, SW19
- Fantastic two bedroom penthouse with lift
- Substantial reception room with access to roof terrace
- Contemporary fully integrated kitchen
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Sleek bathroom with additional en suite
- Located moments from The Broadway and Village
- Stunning roof terrace with views around London
- Superb purpose built development with off street parking
An exceptional two bedroom penthouse, offering highly contemporary living space, fully wooden flooring, off-street parking and roof terrace offering panoramic views across London.
Set back from Wimbledon Hill the property is within easy reach of the variety of shops, bars and restaurants in Wimbledon Town and for the motorist easy access is provided to the A3 (M) for routes in and out of London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64131397.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1055765. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.