3 bedroom town house for saleBarfield Court, Britannia Road, Morley, West Yorkshire, LS27
- Three bedroom townhouse, front and rear gardens and garage
- Full width dining kitchen with integrated appliances
- En-suite to master bedroom
- TV points to 2 bedrooms, living room and dining area
- HELP TO BUY available if required with the 5% deposit paid by the builder
- Part exchange considered
Plot 4 - The Rochester. An excellent opportunity to purchase a new three bedroom townhouse delightfully positioned just off Britannia Road.
A new development of eight stone built properties delightfully situated just off Britannia Road. The development consists of 6 three bedroom townhouses and 2 three bedroom detached family homes, each having good sized gardens and garages.
The Rochester is a thoughtfully planned townhouse with quality fittings throughout, including Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware and Hans Grohe taps and showers. The full width dining kitchen is well appointed, having a good range of soft-closing wall and base units, complimentary worktops and integrated appliances including;- dishwasher, gas hob, electric oven, fridge and freezer. There is ample room for a dining table and the French doors open to the fully enclosed rear garden.
To the first floor there are three bedrooms including the master with en-suite facilities and the house bathroom.
Externally there are gardens to the front and rear and a garage with parking in front of it.
A range of incentives is available on selected plots including Help to buy, 5% deposit or stamp duty paid, part-exchanges will also be considered.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOR180013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.