3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleStoke Road, Hoo, Rochester, Kent
- 3 bedroom end of terrace house
- Ground floor extension
- Single garage and driveway
- Upstairs bathroom and downstairs shower room
- Conservatory and utility room
- EPC energy rating D (64)
Positioned in the village of Hoo this three bedroom extended end of terrace house would make a wonderful place to live for any growing family.
Hoo is perfect for families having both a primary and secondary school within walking distance as well as a selection of shops and other amenities. There is a leisure centre with a swimming pool along with a golf course and a marina to keep you occupied. At the weekend why not enjoy one of the many countryside walks that link neighbouring villages such as Upnor and High Halstow.
Being well connected to the main road links for access to the A2/M2 and also the town centre of Strood with its mainline railway station.
When you arrive at the property it will be easy to be impressed with the ample amount of off road parking as well as an integrated single garage.
Having been extended to the side the home will immediately give you a sense of space that is on offer. There is a separate utility room and shower room and an extremely spacious 18' conservatory which overlooks the landscaped rear garden.
Outside the rear garden offers plenty of space for the children to run around and play and is ideal for entertaining family and friends at barbecues and other social events alike.
What the Owner says:
We moved to the home more than 15 years ago and could not have been happier with the time spent here.
The location has everything we need right on our doorstep and we have found it ideal for commuting to work. There is a regular bus service from the village as well as a commuter coach service.
We have made plenty of changes over the years including a downstairs shower room which was fitted only two years ago and the addition of an entrance porch.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 13'5 x 12'8 (4.09m x 3.86m)
- Dining Area: 9'7 x 9'5 (2.92m x 2.87m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'0 x 8'11 (3.36m x 2.72m)
- Conservatory: 18'5 x 11'2 (5.62m x 3.41m)
- Rear Lobby: 7'5 x 5'2 (2.26m x 1.58m)
- Utility Room: 9'0 x 6'7 (2.75m x 2.01m)
- Shower Room: 8'11 x 5'5 (2.72m x 1.65m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'6 x 6'9 (3.20m x 2.06m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'10 x 9'4 (3.61m x 2.85m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'4 x 8'10 (2.85m x 2.69m)
- Bathroom: 8'0 x 5'7 (2.44m x 1.70m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64134895.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11842483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Strood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.