3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStation Road, North Walsham
- GUIDE £240,000 - £250,000
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
GUIDE £240,000 - £250,000
his spacious three bedroom character property is situated on the popular Station road, this home is an ideal opportunity for any family. With North Walsham town centre and the train station within easy reach, this home demands an internal inspection.
This spacious three bedroom character property is situated on the popular Station road, this home is an ideal opportunity for any family. With North Walsham town centre and the train station within easy reach, this home demands an internal inspection.
North Walsham is a thriving market town, with road and rail links to both Norwich and the picturesque North Norfolk Coastline. With the town offering a wide variety of supermarkets, independent retailers, bars, café's and parks, there is something here for everyone. The property itself comprises of an Entrance Hall, Lounge and Kitchen, Shower Room, Cloakroom and Conservatory to the ground floor, whilst to the first floor there is Three Bedrooms. Externally this home provides ample off road parking, a garage and a sizeable garden. An internal viewing for this home comes highly recommended.
With a double glazed door to the front, double glazed window to the side, radiator, understairs cupboard and carpet flooring.
With a WC.
Lounge 14' 6" x 12' 4" ( 4.42m x 3.76m )
With a double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, telephone point, wood burner and carpet flooring. Opening to the dining room.
Dining Room 10' 9" x 12' 2" ( 3.28m x 3.71m )
With a double glazed window to the rear, electric fire place, radiator and carpet flooring.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 8' 5" ( 3.86m x 2.57m )
With fitted wall and base units, work surfaces, sink/drainer, electric cooker point, plumbing for a washing machine, radiator, tiling, storage cupboard, double glazed door to the rear and a double glazed window to the rear and side.
With UPVC construction, stone flooring and double glazed windows to the rear and side.
With a double glazed window to the side, cupboard, radiator, airing cupboard with boiler and carpet flooring.
Bedroom 1 8' 10" x 11' 1" ( 2.69m x 3.38m )
With a double glazed window to the front and side, built in wardrobes, radiator. sink and carpet flooring.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 9' 1" ( 3.30m x 2.77m )
With a double glazed window to the front, radiator and carpet flooring.
Bedroom 3 10' 10" x 9' ( 3.30m x 2.74m )
With a double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator, TV point and carpet flooring.
With a WC, wash hand basin, shower, extractor fan, part tiling and a double glazed window to the rear.
With off road parking for several vehicles.
Laid to lawn with mature shrubs, patio area, shed and outbuildings.
With power and a door to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM106176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.