2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOrama Avenue, Salford
- Spacious two bedroom semi-detached home
- Two reception rooms
- Extended 17ft fitted kitchen
- Sun drenched rear garden
- Gated driveway extends from the front of the property to the rear
- No chain attached
- Gas central heated and double glazed
- Popular location close to excellent transport links and good local schooling
- Close to Salford Royal Hospital
- Early viewing highly advised
17FT EXTENDED KITCHEN, TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS and NO CHAIN!! Situated in a popular location close to excellent transport links and good local schooling this property would make the ideal family home. The property has an entrance porch, hallway, lounge, dining room and 17ft extended kitchen to the ground floor. With TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a three piece-bathroom to the 1st floor. Fully gas central heated and double glazed. Externally the property sits in a generous plot with a driveway running from the front of the property to the rear. With a well-kept and sun-drenched garden laid to lawn to the rear. Priced to reflect the need for some internal modernisation, houses in this location are extremely popular and early viewing is essential. Contact the office on 01617074900 to arrange your viewing!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8541073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hills Residential, Eccles . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.