3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale33 Devon Road, Cadishead M44 5HB
- 3 BED SEMI DETACHED
- IMPRESSIVE FITTED KITCHEN
- LUXURY SHOWER ROOM
- LARGE ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- 2 RECEPTIONS
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- QUALITY FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
- LOCATED IN A POPULAR RESITENTIAL AREA
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- EXCEPTIONAL FAMILY HOME
* We are delighted to offer this exceptional 3 bedroomed semi detached family home * Offering quality fixtures and fittings throughout * Early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate * Gas central heating via a Worcester boiler * Upvc double glazed throughout * Layout comprises of: entrance hall, spacious lounge * Impressive quality fitted kitchen with appliances * 2nd reception room leading onto the rear garden * 3 good sized bedrooms to the first floor * Luxury shower room * Externally the property has a concrete patterned driveway to the front of the property offering ample off road parking * Large enclosed rear garden with patio and lawned area * The property is located in a popular residential area of Cadishead and close to local amenities
Radiator, laminte flooring.
Bay window, wall mounted gas convector fire, radiator, laminate flooring.
2nd Reception Room
French doors leading onto the rear garden.
Velux window & downlighters, designer vertical radiator, carpet flooring.
Extensively fitted quality built kitchen with an extensive range of wall and base units, with built in oven, induction hob and cooker hood, microwave and splashbacks, washer, dishwasher, dryer.
Breakfast bar, designer vertical radiator, granite flooring.
French doors leading onto the 2nd reception room.
Landing Area ( 1st Floor )
Fitted sliding robes, radiator, carpet flooring.
Freestanding robes, radiator, carpet flooring.
Built in cupboard, radiator, carpet flooring.
Corner chrome shower cubicle, wash basin, w.c, radiator.
Tiled walls and floor.
Ample sized pattern concrete driveway with ornamental gating to the front of the property.
Extensive rear garden with a large feature decked patio area leading onto a large lawned area which is all enclosed.
Detached garage to the rear of the property.
All internals doors in the property have recently been fitted.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64143154.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHW1DEVON33. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chris Wilkinson, Irlam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.