4 bedroom detached house for saleBilling View House, Billing Drive , Rawdon, Leeds, LS196QR
- BACKING ONTO RAWDON BILLING
- VERY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- REMOTE CONTROLLED GATED ACCESS
- LARGE GARDENS
- INDIVIDUAL PROPERTY
- SCOPE FOR FURTHER EXTENSION - SUBJECT TO CONSENT
- INTEGRAL, DOUBLE GARAGE
- REAR EXTENSION
- CLOSE TO THE HEART OF RAWDON
- EPC RATING = D
With a commanding position backing onto fields and views of Rawdon Billing, within this very sought after location in Rawdon, this property is truly exceptional.
Accommodation briefly consists of an entrance hallway with oak staircase, lounge with oak flooring and a beautiful fireplace, formal dining room with a continuation of oak flooring, garden room, breakfast kitchen, utility room, study/snug, cloakroom, WC and integral double garage. To the first floor is the master suite which offers views of Rawdon Billing and also encompasses an ensuite and a dressing room (previously a fifth bedroom), a large guest bedroom with ensuite, two further double bedrooms and a house bathroom.
Externally the property sits within a generous plot with a driveway with remote controlled gated access and parking for several cars. The rear garden is extensive and backs onto fields.
For a property of such stature and quality, Hunters would urge any interested party to call 0113 202 9923 to arrange an internal inspection.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64144198.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEASP204185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Yeadon, Guiseley and Surrounding Areas. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.