2 bedroom park home for saleOAKTREE PARK, LOCKING, WESTON SUPER MARE
- HOMESEEKER, LANGDALE 36' X 20' 2014 HOME
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- DOUBLE GLAZED & MAINS GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- IMMACUALTE ORDER
- ENCLOSED GARDEN AREAS
- PETS ALLOWED ON SITE
- PARKING & VISITOR PARKING
- GARAGE FOR RENT
- GROUND RENT £194.39 P.C.M (INCLUDING WATER)
THE ACCOMMODATION BRIEFLY COMPIRSES
RECEPTION HALL, A DUAL ASPECT LOUNGE/DINER WITH BAY WINDOWS, APPLIANCE LOADED KITCHEN, MASTER BEDROOM & EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM INCLUDING W.C. & WASH BASIN, A LARGE WALK-IN WARDROBE COMPLETES THIS WELL EQUIPPED ROOM, FAMILY BATHROOM, BEDROOM TWO WITH FITTED DOUBLE WARDROBE.
A PEBBLEDASH 7'5" X 7' CONCRETE SHED WITH POWER SUPPLY.
THE GARDENS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES WITH THOUSANDS SPENT BY THE SELLERS TO PROVIDE ENJOYABLE ENCLOSED AND ATTRACTIVE OPEN PLAN GARDEN AREAS.
THE COUNCIL TAX BAND FOR THIS HOME IS BAND: A
SOLD WITH THE 2013 PARK HOME ACT
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NCMWDOPWM17. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McKinlays Estate Agents, Taunton, McKinlays Park Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.