1 bedroom retirement property for saleHigh West Street, Dorchester
- Retirement Property
- Communal Lounge
- Town Centre Location
- Warden Assisted
- One Bedroom
- Recentley Refurbished
CENTRALLY LOCATED in DORCHESTER, this BRILLIANTLY PRICED 2nd floor ONE bedroom RECENTLY REFURBISHED apartment, fitted kitchen, BRIGHT SUNNY ASPECT lounge, bathroom with walk in shower and COMMUNAL LIFT for easy access. The apartment is in a quiet spot and has privacy which will make it very popular
ONE BEDROOM RETIREMENT APARTMENT LOCATED ON THE Second FLOOR
Homechester House was constructed by McCarthy & Stone (Developments) Ltd and comprises 52 properties arranged over 4 floors each served by lift. The Visiting Development Manager can be contacted from various points within each property in the case of an emergency. For periods when the Development Manager is off duty there is a 24 hour emergency Appello call system. The property comprises an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, one bedroom and bathroom. It is a condition of purchase that residents be over the age of 60 years. The apartment is in a quiet spot and has privacy which makes it a fabulous purchase, as it also has the benefit of being located near SHOPS, TRAIN STATIONS and DORCHESTER HOSPITAL. The BUS STOP is right outside giving great access for all destinations and there is PARKING SPACES, on a first come first basis.
Lounge 17' 7" x 10' 6" ( 5.36m x 3.20m )
Master Bedroom 14' 2" x 8' 9" ( 4.32m x 2.67m )
Kitchen 7' 3" x 5' 2" ( 2.21m x 1.57m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64147850.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRR102942. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.