4 bedroom house for saleThe Paddock, Heswall
Withdrawn from Market
- IMPOSING 4 BED DETACHED FAMILY HOME!
- LARGE SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN!
- MASTER ENSUITE BEDROOM
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS!
- OPEN PLAN DINING KITCHEN AND SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM!
- EXCELLENT SCHOOL CATCHMENT AND LOCAL AMENITIES!
AN IMPOSING 4 BED DETACHED FAMILY HOME, CAREFULLY UPDATED AND EXTENDED, SUPERB OPEN PLAN KITCHEN DINING LIVING SPACE! This well planned and beautifully appointment family home greets you with a spacious hallway, lounge, sitting room, study, beautiful kitchen and orangery with a delightful outlook over the large south facing gardens, downstairs wc and utility room. Upstairs there are four generous sized bedrooms with master ensuite and a family bathroom. An impressive in & out driveway provides ample parking and large landscaped gardens with hot tub will make this home a popular choice for families everywhere! Must be viewed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6427425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.