1 bedroom apartment for saleAllin House, Market Hill, Maldon, Essex, CM9
- Stunning new build (conversion) apartment
- Finished to a superb standard
- Located within the heart of Maldon town
- Open plan lounge with luxury kitchen
- Bedroom area
- Luxury fitted shower room
- Parking space
- No onward chain
- Ideal first purchase/investment
- EPC rating - D
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A stunning new conversion, ground floor apartment, situated within the heart of Maldon town centre. The property will be finished to a top quality finish, including luxury kitchen, shower room, and parking.
As we have previously mentioned, the property is situated within the heart of Maldon located on the Historic 'Market Hill' just a stones throw from the High Street. Providing both convenience to amenities and easy road access links directly out of Maldon. The Historic Town of Maldon provides a full range of shopping and recreational facilities and is well know for the Promenade Park.
Accommodation comprising with approximate room sizes (see floor plan for layout):
Communal entrance door with entry phone system gives access to the communal entrance hall and leads to the apartment door.
Entrance door leading to:
Open plan Kitchen/Breakfast/Living Area
Smooth ceiling, double glazed window to rear. Wood effect flooring throughout, fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with integrated fridge/freezer and washer/dryer, built in oven with hob above and extractor, sink drainer with mixer tap, work surface with breakfast bar and tiled splash backs. Electric heater, TV point, open to:
Smooth ceiling, electric heater, wood effect flooring, TV point, fitted storage area with sliding mirror doors (housing immersion heater). sliding pocket door to:
Smooth ceiling, automatic inset spot lights, shower cubicle with sliding glass door, wash hand basin with mixer tap, close coupled WC, tiled splash backs and tiled floor.
This property has an allocation of one space located within the designated parking area.
Strictly by appointment only. Please call Holden Estate Agents now to arrange a viewing on 01621 841 011 - we are open 7 days a week for your convenience.
Please note that we have not tested any services or appliances in our properties offered for sale and these should be verified by the purchasers. The details do not form any offer or contract. All measurements and floor plans are approximate and are for guidance only. We take no responsibility for errors, omissions and misstatements. No statement in the details is to be relied upon as fact and the purchaser should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of statements within the details.
The properties are still under construction and may differ from the original drawings and specification. Images in this advert are from a different unit.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOL17015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Holden Estate Agents, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.