3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePark Street, Barnsley, S70
- ATTRACTIVE STONE FRONTED SEMI DETACHED
- THREE BEDROOMS - TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- IMPRESSIVE BATHROOM SUITE
- PARKING AND DETACHED GARAGE
- CLOSE TO LOCKE PARK
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING - DOUBLE GLAZING
- VIEWING ADVISED - ALARM INSTALLED
ARRANGE TO VIEW NOW . Close to Locke Park and town centre amenities this tastefully presented semi detached home with an attractive fitted kitchen and bathroom suite also boasts a detached garage.
Impeccably presented throughout with a modern tasteful decor is this stone fronted three bedroom semi detached home. Having two spacious reception rooms the property also features a modern fitted kitchen with integral appliances and bathroom suite. Having gas central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout the property enjoys pleasant rear gardens, parking and a detached garage. Conveniently situated on the fringe of Town Centre within this popular residential area close to Locke Park the agents feel the property will appeal to the growing family or daily commuter.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64157548.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR180086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Barnsley . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.