2 bedroom flat for saleSouthfield Road, Cotham, Bristol
- Two double bedrooms
- Private entrance
- Private landscaped rear garden
- Living room with Bay Window
- Allocated off road parking
- Stylish bathroom
- Utility store room
- Close to Redland train station
- 1153 Sq ft
A very well presented and elegant two double bedroom garden apartment with a private parking space located on Southfield Road in Cotham. The spacious 1153 sq ft of accommodation is accessed via a private glazed lobby to the side of the property.
The accommodation comprises of entrance hall with feature curved glass block wall leading on to a light and bright living room with large bay window, exposed brick fireplace, large storage cupboard and fitted shelving. Adjacent to this is the kitchen with its contemporary red high gloss wall and base units, pale grey work surfaces and a range of branded integrated appliances.
Accessed from the central hallway is a luxuriously finished bathroom boasting underfloor heating, a roll top bath, large walk in shower cubicle, wall mounted wash basin and heated towel rail.
The master bedroom is located at the rear of the property and benefits from a feature fireplace, large cupboard and shuttered sash window which overlooks the rear garden. The second double bedroom is currently being used as a child's bedroom and features a fitted wardrobe, storage unit and shuttered sash window. Next door is a family dining room with glazed double doors leading out on to a private garden, completing the accommodation is a store room accessible from the entrance lobby.
The property benefits from a pretty garden which has been timber decked and creatively landscaped incorporating raised planted beds, gabion walls and a seating area. Southfield Road is well located for the shops, cafes and bars of Gloucester Road, Stokes Croft and it is also within easy reach of the city centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64159087.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27644605. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elephant, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.