2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSilver Hill Road, Spondon, Derby
- Two Bedrooms
- Semi Detached
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Brick Built Outhouse
- Viewings Recommended
A well presented and extended two bedroom semi detached house in a popular location. The property offers easy access to the A52 and Derby City Centre and benefits from having a lounge, extended kitchen/diner, two bedrooms, a family bathroom and an enclosed rear garden. Viewings recommended.
A well presented and extended two bedroom semi detached house in a popular location. The property offers easy access to the A52 and Derby City Centre and benefits from having a lounge, extended kitchen/diner, two bedrooms, a family bathroom and an enclosed rear garden with a brick built outhouse. Internal viewings are highly recommended.
Entrance via double glazed door into the hallway with stairs leading to the first floor, radiator, door leading to the lounge.
17'4 into the bay x 11'1 - Having oak wood flooring, a fitted log burner, television point, bay double glazed window to the front, radiator and door leading to the kitchen/diner.
14'4 x 13'8 - A refitted kitchen with a matching range of eye and base level units, fitted wood worktops, a fitted Belfast sink with mixer taps, integral dishwasher and washing machine, a belling range cooker, fitted extractor fan, space for fridge/freezer, spot lights, radiator, under stairs storage, double glazed window to the rear and double glazed french doors leading to the rear garden.
Having doors giving access to the bedrooms and bathroom, access to the loft space and double glazed window to the side.
11'1 x 10'6 - Having fitted Sharps wardrobes, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
9'7 x 8'4 - Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
A fitted three piece suite with a panelled bath, wall mounted shower, sink in vanity unit, low level wc, fully tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window to the side.
To the front there is a pathway leading to the front door and a lawned garden. To the rear there is a patio, a lawned garden, pond with water feature and a pathway leading to the brick built outhouse with a double glazed window, french doors, power and lighting measuring 12'9 x 9'9.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64163674.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER205571. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.