2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHaig Avenue, Rochester, Kent
- 2 bedroom extended semi detached home
- Stunning kitchen area
- Conservatory to rear
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Large enclosed rear garden
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating G (18)
A stunning example of an extended home in a sought after area of Rochester. Finished to the highest quality and ready for any owner to enjoy.
What the Owner says:
Having enjoyed this home for around 30 years we are looking forward to the next buyer enjoying it as much as we have. It certainly didn't start it's days as you now see it. We under took many home improvements to allow someone to simply now move in and enjoy it from day one.
The lounge has large windows which lets in plenty of light and we use this as a room to rest in and relax in.
It's safe to say the kitchen and conservatory are the hub of this home. The large open space has certainly coped well with many summer parties and family gatherings. The addition of space means we have been able to put extra kitchen units in the help with storage, in addition to a downstairs toilet which again has proved invaluable.
You really don't seem to find gardens like ours now, as it's a great size and offers plenty of potential whether that's kids playing or if you require a workshop or shed etc.
The area is very quiet and offers an ideal set up for a family. There are both primary and secondary grammar schools within walking distance.
We will be sad to say goodbye but are now moving nearer towards family and will be selling the home with no forward chain.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Utility Area
- Lounge Area: 15'6 into bay x 11'7 (4.73m x 3.53m)
- Kitchen Area: 15'0 x 11'0 (4.58m x 3.36m)
- Conservatory: 21'10 x 10'7 (6.66m x 3.23m)
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'9 into bay x 11'8 into fitted wardrobes (3.89m x 3.56m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'8 x 8'5 (2.95m x 2.57m)
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11527420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Rochester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.