3 bedroom terraced house for saleBouchard, Fallapit Estate, East Allington, Devon, TQ9
- Lovely barn conversion
- 3 double bedrooms
- Built-in wardrobes
- 1 en-suite and family bathroom
- Spacious open plan living
- Front terrace
- Private decked rear sitting area
- Allocated parking
- Set in the 18 acre Fallapit Estate
- Communal grounds and lake
4 Bouchard is an excellent barn conversion located in a development that has the fabulous advantage of having access to peaceful woodlands and manicured lawns. Decoration is neutral yet modern and contemporary. A large open-plan living and dining area with vaulted ceilings and exposed roof trusses leads off from the kitchen fitted with integral NEFF appliances. There is a family bathroom with separate bath and double walk-in shower as well as an en-suite shower room off the master bedroom, wardrobes are fitted in all bedrooms. A long patio area is accessed from French doors off the living room. Allocated parking plus visitor parking.
The Fallapit Estate is a unique development which has been converted to an extremely high standard creating stylish and elegant apartments within the historic main house, a magnificent Grade II listed property, set in a rural location in the South Hams countryside. Original outbuildings have been converted together with some new build properties all complementing the original house and offering superb holiday homes set within approximately 18 acres comprising parkland and gardens to enjoy as well as an established lake and decked terrace.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
Mains electric, gas and water. Private drainage. Gas fired boiler, under floor heating. Service charge £1,500 per annum.
Fixtures and Fittings
All items in the written text of these particulars are included in the sale. All others are expressly excluded regardless of inclusion in any photographs. Purchasers must satisfy themselves that any equipment included in the sale of the property is in satisfactory order.
Very strictly by appointment only through Marchand Petit (Kingsbridge office) 01548 857588.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64167655.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN130158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Kingsbridge - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.