3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrooklands, Maltby, Rotherham
- Three Bedroom Semi-detached Property
- Well Presented Throughout
- Low maintenance Front & Rear Garden
- Driveway For Multiple Cars & Detached Garage
- NO CHAIN!!
Offered to the market is this rare opportunity to purchase a well presented Three Bedroom Semi-detached property located on the very popular Brooklands estate. Ideal for First Time Buyers or a Young Family. Benefits from a spacious Kitchen/diner, lounge, private rear garden, driveway and garage.
A front facing door opens up into the entrance lobby with a front facing double glazed window. Fitted with carpet to the flooring, central heating radiator and a alarm panel.
Lounge 13' 8" x 14' Max ( 4.17m x 4.27m Max )
This front facing lounge is fitted with a double glazed window and coving to the ceiling. There is also a central heating radiator, TV and Telephone points and laminate flooring. Stairs rise to the first floor and a separate door offers access to the:
Kitchen/ Diner 10' 9" x 13' 11" ( 3.28m x 4.24m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with contrasting roll edge work surfaces and a inset sink drainer with mixer taps. Integrated electric oven with a gas hob and cooker hood above. Plumbing for a washing machine, central heating radiator, splash back tiling to the walls and full tiling to the floor. The central heating boiler is located in a wall mounted cupboard, also fitted with a rear facing double glazed window and double glazed patio doors lead directly into the rear garden. The room also offers space for a family sized dining table.
First Flooring Landing
Stairs rising from the lounge give access to all the first floor living accommodation with loft access and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 8' 8" x 14' Max ( 2.64m x 4.27m Max )
A front facing double bedroom fitted with 2 double glazed windows, central heating radiator and a airing cupboard for storage. Benefiting from laminate flooring and spotlights to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two 7' 8" x 10' 10" ( 2.34m x 3.30m )
A rear facing bedroom with a double glazed window, Laminate flooring, a central heating radiator and spotlights to the ceiling.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 8' 11" ( 2.39m x 2.72m )
A further rear facing bedroom with a double glazed window, central heating radiator and carpet to the flooring.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and paneled bath with mixer taps. Part tiling to the walls and laminate flooring. Also fitted with a central heating radiator, extractor fan and spotlights to the ceiling.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a well maintained laid to lawn area giving access to the front door. Benefiting from a large driveway offering parking for multiple vehicles, leading into the garage. Whilst to the rear of the property accessed from the driveway or through the patio doors from the kitchen is a paved area leading down to the laid to lawn area with a raised bed at the top. Also benefiting from an outdoor tap.
Garage 8' 1" x 17' 8" ( 2.46m x 5.38m )
This garage is fitted with a up and over door, lighting and power. A side facing window giving natural lighting and space for storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64168078.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY103537. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.