4 bedroom detached house for saleWalkhampton
- Spacious Detached Family Home
- Large Double Garage
- Parking for Three to Four Cars
- Large Corner Plot Garden
- Select Small Development Close to Village Centre
- Easy Access to Dartmoor & South Coast
- Oil Fired Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- EPC Awaited
WELL-PRESENTED four bedroom DETACHED MODERN HOUSE situated on a quiet and select small development in the HEART OF THE VILLAGE and within walking distance of the village amenities which include a high regarded public house and county primary school.
The property has been exceptionally well maintained by the current owners and offers two spacious receptions rooms, fitted kitchen and utility room. To the first floor are four good size bedrooms and a family bathroom/WC.
Sitting on a corner plot, the gardens wrap around all four sides of the property with large double garage and driveway to the front and lawned gardens. To one side of the property is a useful garden shed and attractive paved patio area, wrapping around to an extensive lawned garden to the rear and further vegetable garden with greenhouse to the far side. The gardens offer a good degree of privacy and seclusion and are bordered by hedge and fence boundaries with a gated entrance, making it ideal for those with children or pets.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64168465.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7737828. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Town & Country, Tavistock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.